Business Advisory and Planning
Running a successful business is more than preparing financial statements and filing tax documents.
Many of our clients look to TG&C as their trusted advisor for a wide range of issues:
- New business setup — We help establish business accounting systems and appropriate government registration.
- Bank loan, lease package preparation, and debt negotiations — We liaise with bankers and government agencies on your behalf.
- Employment and buy/sell agreements — We consult on mergers, joint ventures, partnership acquisitions and sales of business.
- Internal control review — We review accounting and reporting systems to establish appropriate management controls.
- Shareholder agreements — We help you, your business partners and your lawyer arrive at an agreement that addresses current tax legislation and makes practical business sense.
- Compensation policies — We help companies develop management and owner-manager compensation policies that reflect optimum tax planning strategies.
- Succession and next generation strategies — Our entrepreneurial clients and their owners consistently benefit from our estate and trust experience.